Satou-kun wa Nozoteiru. ~Kami-sama Appli de Onnanoko no Kokoro o Nozoitara Do XX datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - My Secrets?

Dex-chan lover
I actually like this girl out of all the other girls so far but man this Satou is so pitiful that I already know he's going to mess things up unless there's some divine intervention. Thanks for the chapter.

Contributor
She's the best human girl in this story.

Yeah, because if the fox god like him so much to give him power, she should just take him before the end.

Dex-chan lover
-Confirmed to be bisexual
-Probably would be into cuckqueaning if she's into humiliation
-The yandere is probably going to tie her up and torture her to get to MC

Harem route unlocked?

i might be compatible with Tachibana-san, well Natsukawa is my favorite though

that mindset is f up imo, don't know how the author gonna put an end in the story, but still....

Fed-Kun's army
set on fire, stomped, then dropped straight into the garbage. fuck d*kes

Aggregator gang
shes best girl

I'm honestly reading this because oh how weird it is but anyway
I just want to tell MC that not all women or men are the same, You've already met 3 who are very much different, also you're 30, you should have met more than just 3. You have to understand people in general and instead of grouping them from gender right off the bat seems absurd. since this is about your love life so I don't mind grouping it to your sexual preference but it feels like you're saying any woman will do. Ok maybe you have a big range that you like but for me no matter how I look at it, no matter true or untrue, It feels like you don't value yourself at all

Users who are viewing this thread