Satou-kun wa Nozoteiru. ~Kami-sama Appli de Onnanoko no Kokoro o Nozoitara Do XX datta

Fed-Kun's army
No wonder this got axed in 7 chapters but well the authors new work is almost as bad and still isnt axed, he should just let someone competent do the writting

Trash manga has a trash ending. What a surprise. Why did I even read this? Oh yeah, it has boobs in colour.
4/10
(3 points for the coloured boobs alone) 😅

@migh actually this manga is already planned to only have 7 chapter ( 1 book series) so no axed, also for the other series, it's not that bad, mc is pathetic but because there's a reason ( of course not as pathetic as this mc manga), if you think the other manga is full of ntr or shit, then good news cause so far there's none atm ( only stuff that make mc heart shatter tho). in conclusion, this manga succ, but other manga not succ (atm)
still not expected that ending, but not the 1 i want

edit: and i just realized there's a sequel, omfg please not like the MC in prequel

Fed-Kun's army
what a nice harem story. short and to the point. but why the rating so low, though? because no sex? it's kinda interesting to me, so i gave it 8/10.

Dex-chan lover
Rather than axed it might be the author just don't know what to do to bloat the story beyond this. I mean it got a sequel with the same publisher which is rare for an axed first serialization.

edit: Heck, i checked the raw link and apparently this have 3 season already. Probably being run the same way Nande koko ni sensei ga, new MC and girls with each title.

Fed-Kun's army
@diojoestar809 1/10 hanayome is dogshit, first Time in a harem series where i dont even like 1 character, and its certainly not a comment that will change my mind, the only appeal is the art and deep down u know u only read it for that, this "author" doesn't even know how to write likable or even just decent characters, you can't even talk about plotholes in his manga since there isn't even plots, this guy would be a failure even as a H artist, people nowadays just have dicks instead of their brains and make people like that famous just because they know how to draw boobies. what a time to be alive.

Some minor promise to start with a take on capture girls type slice of life/comedy/harem, but holy fuck was that wasted and went to complete shit real fast.

@migh well, anything that suit your boat, sure. but i'm still in my previous statement, 1/10 hanayome is not that bad imo atm, since after reading a few chapter near the updated one, it got me thinking why that father do that things to MC, tho still a baseless theory, but at least it make it more sense a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
@diojoestar809 and that only question make u think that a manga is good ? get ur standard revised bro i need some more substances and some characterization and decent plot writting to appreciates a manga, there is a lot of H that have better plots thats how sad and bad the plot in this shit is considering plot in H are trash but this shit is even bad by H standards. i don't get why people like you don't just say "yes, im only reading that shit for the boobs " its even more pathetic to say that u watch it for the plot, it just makes u look retarded.

@migh like i said, anything that suit you, yes there's better manga and if i just want to see bewbs i'll just go to h manga site, but in the end i'm still reading it cause imo it's not that bad atm, i'm not a quickie and prefer to judge it myself kek.

Aggregator gang
I can't tell if the author is trying to make a point or this is just unintentionally bad
I guess a point since the MC did have a bad ending

While reading the plotline I thought it has lot of chapters because it looks promising but nah

Double-page supporter
Was okay but the ending was waaayy overrushed and no actual post-story resolution with all 4 for one

Users who are viewing this thread