Satsudou

Dex-chan lover
I've read the first three chapters.

The cargo-cult-ish imitation of how "normal" appears in MCs eyes, and how he struggles to reach it, is thought-provoking and gives him a realistic feel.

His sweet lifestyle of corporate slavery has hit a snag: he doesn't want to practice the martial art he grew up with, but is outed and now basically the whole martial art community is after him.

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

Great manga but unfortunately it was dropped by the scanlation team because they didn't have translators and I don't see any other group picking it up :cry:

Dex-chan lover
This series is profoundly silly. I like the office setting, bc the MC is such a dork, but the assassin angle is a bit silly.

There’s nothing there definitively saying the manga was axed so we have to wait for an official confirmation

Dex-chan lover
Shit escalated so quickly, what a tragedy. RIP to the author and hope this whole shitshow doesn't affect the artist

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
fuuuuuck man what a horrid series of events. Tragic that the author died, feel bad for the family. Sucks he was a douche and got his manga canned. Sucks all around.

Users who are viewing this thread