Satsui no Senki

Damn shame this isn't being translated, those first two chapters really set up a nice story.

Fed-Kun's army
@SomeRandomDudeReading It was translated on manga rock but now manga rock is gone we have to wait for the others to catch up. iIhaven't read it in almost three years but it was axed as you can see... so it wasn't really something I read too deep into.

I probably would've enjoyed this in the past... but now for me it's just a mash of cliché characters. The premise is also all you expect from a shounen action, which isn't all that bad, except that the main character was only interesting for the first couple pages. When the action started, he became no different from the boring standard male main character. I can literally predict what he's going to do or say.

The heroine at least has my attention, but man the MC really just drags it all down. If he could at least be more interesting than his looks, maybe I would have read past the 2nd chapter.

well considering the axe i suspect it will be a luke warm ending but it had promise despite the rather generic story

A stupid noob protagonist again 😬 . Author of Ragna Crimson 😩 . No wonder why it is trash protagonist

Users who are viewing this thread