Satsujinki to Fushi no Majutsu-shi

Dont listen to the guy below me, since it is translated to spanish he is just mad he cant read in other languages.

The story is about a princess that loves spilling blood and finds a magician that is immortal. He is an M and likes being hurt by her, in the end they live happily ever after.
Its a oneshot btw...
5/7

Really wish we could filter based on spoken languages. Often I have my followed manga get burried if I don't check the non-english flags, since they often get uploaded later. In this case it's just blue balls.

Double-page supporter
That description. I totally understand whats being said, yep totally am able to use my language comprehension skill and understand it.

............ so whats this about ?

@Velsy

La princesa Eriza a quien se le ha impuesto una horrible maldición que la lleva al derramamiento de sangre, como resultado del contrato del Rey con un Akuma. Cuando esta maldición se torna peligrosa para los habitantes aparece el Mago inmortal Gurem….¡¡La combinación extrema entre la Princesa del homicidio y el M inmortal!!

As a result of a contract between the Demon Lord and the King, Princess Eriza has been cursed with an extreme bloodlust. When things start to get dangerous for the inhabitants or her kingdom the Immortal Mage Gurem appears... The extreme relationship between the Murder Princess and the Immortal Mage begins!!!!111!!!!

In order to save his kingdom that has fallen into crime and chaos, the King lowers himself to bargain with a demon to bring about peace once more. To bring about order, the demon curses the King's daughter, Princess Eriza, with an insatiable bloodlust towards criminals. Just when the curse was becoming dangerous for the citizens due to a lack of criminals left for her to execute, the immortal magician Gurem appears... Thus begins the tale of the Sadistic Murder Princess and the Masochistic Immortal Magician.

Translators and proofreaders truly have it rough. I tried to make the google translate a bit less Engrishy.

Dex-chan lover
too funny put the last page indicates that they are only doing chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
The raws are only up to chapter 11 so far anyway. Series seems to be monthly, so it's still relatively "new" if it's gonna keep going any further than the next release scheduled on the raw site. People gotta know about it to think "I might want to work on this," so even just the one chapter is a good start y'know?

Contributor
Even if the scanlator only wanted to translate the first chapter, this works magnificently as a one-shot. There are no loose ends, and everyone lives happily ever after!

(Well, mostly everyone. Except for some criminals, who die. And a demon, who lives, but isn't quite satisfied with his return-on-investment from his(?) work in the end.)

Users who are viewing this thread