Saturday - Vol. 2 Ch. 0.5 - Volume 2 Character Page, Title Page, and Table of Contents

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the "bed" arrows though. Sometimes they has two heads, sometimes only one. What does that mean?

And so does Yukari love Luna?

Power Uploader
I don't get the "bed" arrows though. Sometimes they has two heads, sometimes only one. What does that mean?

And so does Yukari love Luna?
I think bed arrows represent "wants to sleep with" as much as "has slept with" (and two-headed ones, these characters being the characters they are, mean that they probably went ahead and did it), but it's hard to say for sure yet.

She does! Yukari likes Luna, Luna has a crush on Yoko, and Kurumi is completely yandere for Yuhi - these'll all be explored a bit in this volume.

Dex-chan lover
ngl I usually dislike drama in yuri, but this story feels like it doesn't take anything too serious so maybe I will love it lol

Dex-chan lover
I think bed arrows represent "wants to sleep with" as much as "has slept with" (and two-headed ones, these characters being the characters they are, mean that they probably went ahead and did it), but it's hard to say for sure yet.

She does! Yukari likes Luna, Luna has a crush on Yoko, and Kurumi is completely yandere for Yuhi - these'll all be explored a bit in this volume.
Thanks, that makes sense. Though I thought last volume it implied Tsukika doesn't want to sleep with Kurumi, but here it's the opposite? Or maybe she said that to not upset Kikyo? Also I haven't seen an interaction between Luna and Tsukika yet, guess this volume will tell the reason for that arrow.

Power Uploader
Thanks, that makes sense. Though I thought last volume it implied Tsukika doesn't want to sleep with Kurumi, but here it's the opposite? Or maybe she said that to not upset Kikyo? Also I haven't seen an interaction between Luna and Tsukika yet, guess this volume will tell the reason for that arrow.
One of the first scenes in the first chapter is Tsukika / Luna, and we will indeed also get an explanaton of Tsukika and Kurumi's arrows in this book. (Short spoiler:
The two of them are, it turns out, very incompatible in bed, the implication being that Tsukika is a fun-times gal while Kurumi is a capital-D Domme.)
ngl I usually dislike drama in yuri, but this story feels like it doesn't take anything too serious so maybe I will love it lol
Very little drama at all! The whole series (again, as far as I've read) is just gals being pals and having lots and lots of sexual tension / make out sessions / actual sexytimes. As you've figured out, it's a light comedy series about fun sexy situations, not a heavy dramafest.

Users who are viewing this thread