so this explains everything.

I didn’t expect it
that the older brother will die
i was kinda rooting for him and mc.

Pretty good. I was rooting for
Ray since the beginning, to be the main guy at the end

Wow this was a mess, but I'm glad that the mc ended up with
ray.

Solid 7/10. Probably won't re-read it since the story is kind of messy.

The events were so realistic. I'm sure some will say they don't like the ending and it killed me inside (that's just a major theme here isn't it?) but it was so natural that I'm... fine with it. I felt like I was being told the story from a perspective. I didn't know everything and I still don't, there are plenty of unanswered questions but enough were answered to tell the story. If anything, I wanna see how Jeremy's life was
in America and how things went for her and Ray after reuniting

But bruv when
Euan was killed I--
I froze. I'd have liked it to have gotten a bit more attention and they did rush the end a bit but overall the story really draws you in and takes you for a wild ride. A solid 10/10 from me (this coming from someone who struggles to finish a single short series normally and never rates higher than 7/10)

That was a great read, messy but good. I was sad that
the older brother died
, I didn't saw it coming. 8/10 might read it again.

Dex-chan lover
It got real messy in the end. I’m guessing that the brothers’ father hired someone to kill Jeremy cause he was a fake but then the affair sentence popped up so??? I was confused on what the wife was trying to gain from Jeremy all he did was spend money and act like a student. The father didn’t even care about his son so he wouldn’t have been hurt or anything if his son was dead just really confusing

Users who are viewing this thread