Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
My name is too cool for you.

So, if they return to the save point, where does everyone else go? Don't they simply start an alternate universe at the time of the save point? And the current them are actually dead and everyone else goes about their lives in the original universe as if they were dead?

Double-page supporter
@Nk9bjP4A congrats, you are beginning to understand the ridiculousness of the time traveling concept. Just shut your brain and everything will be fine.

BTW, man, this dude goes for the kill. I wonder how many girls he will traumatize with death, in order to add them to his harem.

@Nk9bjP4A

Rather than returning to the past, it might just be something like a respawn point.
There might be limitations, like you only load your saved inventory and location at the exact time of/a few moments after your death.

@metaldog564

Time travel might not be involved.

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A : Based on his explanation (you retaining memories but not the items from the point of saving)

Think of it as the save point creating a blueprint of you when you save, and when you die it creates a copy of you (or alternatively 'recall' you and all the things you saved just to avoid infinite dead bodies) and put your soul in there.

You did not travel back in time, the period from where you saved til your death still happened.

Double-page supporter
ooof i'n feeling a little sadistic with that face she made at the end

Double-page supporter
@Doodmandood I'm not saying that this manga's gimmick is based arounds time-travel, I was just appointing as an offtopic comment, the complete bullshittery that any kind of time travel is.

@ metaldog564

My bad, I assumed you were also commenting about this specific manga when you mentioned time travel, since that was what the comment you replied to seemed to be doing.

Fed-Kun's army
Its a bonfire. My 200k souls i lost when i died to the dancer of the boral valley. Sigh. I didnt know that the dancer will spawn on that place.

This gives me some flashbacks.

Dex-chan lover
For a split second I was wondering if this is JoJo, because manager donuted the chick.

Dex-chan lover
nah this is a vanilla savepoint that takes the snapshot of the game and loads that in whenever you die, like if you save at an inn, get a legendary item, then die without saving you're back at the ind but you don't have the legendary item yet right? she has to save to keep anything shes gotten since the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread