Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Surprised to see this get an adaptation. LN ended like 2 years ago and though it's a decent enough read, it gets a bit a too episodic with the training regiments. I'm guessing the pacing and contents were changed up to give a more conventional intro because I distinctly remember Alec going right for the head in the lobby after she saves and basically blowing her to bits and pieces with that one punch.

Dex-chan lover
Iai with a straight sword that long. Are you serious? The author should really stick to katanas instead.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I'm already in love with this manga just from seeing the last page. Anyone who has no qualms with killing woman who try to kill them is alright in my book.

Dex-chan lover
Now really... She couldn't sense his presents presence (seems to be a thing in her world) and he moved faster, then her eyes could track him. Yet she somehow draw the conclusion he must be weak...That pissed me off more then I would like it to do. I, for my part, do believe he could have hold back just fine, but that's his stress relief.

Dex-chan lover
Stop that, punch in abdomen is my fetish.
Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread