Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
First, it's presence, not presents. He wasn't giving her gifts.
Second, she didn't assume he was weak or strong, she was just feeling he was too bragging, because some of the things were pretty legendary

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini: As far as I remember it now, she doubted everything about him. She managed that by ignoring signs and even evidence, that have been present (There. This time around it should be correct. 😄) and have hinted, she shouldn't take him lightly. (E.g., her inability to sense his presence, follow his movements and the unknown magic, that she saw.) She frankly underestimated him, even though she already witnessed, that he surpassed her in at least some of her combat abilities. Her behavior and inner monologue gave me that impression of her and that part of her character bothered me.

And he was giving her at least one gift. That save point. I might have just send her away.

Dex-chan lover
That's the queen? Are you sure that's not a street whore?

Aggregator gang
serves you right!!
author really made her so bitchy so that punch becomes satisfying!
Just like chinese xianxia manhuas

@Qelix totally agree. vary poor writing by the author. Times like this i really wish the TL would change the dialog to make up for the authors lack of skill. im not sure how anyone can make such a simple mistake in the first chapter, its honestly a really bad sign for future chapters.

Too much flaffing around, jesus christ. Even the most trashily written webnovels can get adaptations these days as long as it's an isekai parody, huh?

Group Leader
Hm, alright, I'm on board. This is an interesting take on the isekai game system

And boy, that was a damn good face she made lol

Users who are viewing this thread