Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
My kind of inn. Not because of the women, because the dude is a grim reaper in disguise.

@leecherleechleech

Brown skin, unkept hair. No long ears, so I assume she's Amazon. Their race is mainly women, and they rape men then afterwards either kill them or leave them.

@cgr

Not all of them. Some rose to high-ranking positions of power. Not just political, but military and magic.

@Talh I can't answer 1 since I have yet to read ahead, but I can answer 2 cuz it's in the title.. they know the benefits of save and load, so that's a small price to pay for their trauma in his training cuz they're basically immortal with it

Dex-chan lover
@cgr
yeah, that didn't make sense. They were there for the training in the first place, getting killed a few extra times shouldn't deter them, hell that's the point of the initial training.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear
If that's a spoiler, you should put it in spoilers by clicking the diagonal slash eye symbol.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear
? I don't see it. please provide link to the page where it says a male rose to a high ranking position

Group Leader
I'm still not sure if time travel is involved in the save, (do they return at the saved time or does time pass) but if it's the same time sans inventory, after that kind of training, you could just start save-scumming your adventurer days to get rare loot. >_>;;

Double-page supporter
@yuu-oniichan The Save & Load System is more like Dark Souls bonfire checkpoint rather than time travel. in Dark Souls if you died you loss all souls and equipment if damage but you keep all stats and player memories, in the manga you loss money and item if died but keep you strengths , skills, and memories.

Group Leader
@faruq9854 That answers how the player is affected, but not how the world is affected. If say she goes and explores a dungeon, and finds no good monsters and a shitty treasure chest, she could potentially just off herself, go back to say, a morning save point, and pick a different place to go to. aka save-scumming IRL.

If she dies and goes back to the save point and it's the exact same time as she died (roughly) then only she gets affected. More than likely the manga works this way, but even the first chapter and the training chapters don't make this super clear.

Double-page supporter
@yuu-oniichan I think Save & Load doesn't effect the world time, based by 3 things I observe
1. In chapter 2.1 page 5 after load Loretta thinking she doesn't back in time and in quote she think "you get to start over from where you saved" and not when you save.
2. In chapter 2.2 page 7 if she died all her items, equipment, and money would be lost. In other hand all acquired items, treasures, money, experience, and strength will be retained.
3. In chapter 2.2 page 9 when starting training program it's still day time but in chapter 3.2 page 2 and 4 is already sunset.

Users who are viewing this thread