Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Demon girl, Monline

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he'll ever get a reincarnated person that actually knows and would abuse the save point and everyone will look at him/her weird.

Also, that poor elf.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he'll ever get a reincarnated person that actually knows and would abuse the save point and everyone will look at him/her weird.

Also, that poor elf.
Technically that is Alec, I assume the reason he's apathetic is because he himself has undergone his own training(or a much worse version of that).

Dex-chan lover
Holy FFFF, no wonder I don't remember what the story's about, "last updated 10 months ago".

Dex-chan lover
Technically that is Alec, I assume the reason he's apathetic is because he himself has undergone his own training(or a much worse version of that).
No, I mean, a second "gamer" person like him. That would understand how save mechanics work. =/ Maybe not be as hardcore on training as him, but still make more reasonable use of it. Someone like you or me, for instance.

Power Uploader
No, I mean, a second "gamer" person like him. That would understand how save mechanics work. =/ Maybe not be as hardcore on training as him, but still make more reasonable use of it. Someone like you or me, for instance.
The problem is that if said person appears, there's no arc. S&L's aim is to remove fears from the natives on their training, someone who's well aware of S&L wouldn't need Alec's training at all since they can save scum to their heart's content.

Double-page supporter
man that readinng book part kills me. she broke that fast :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread