Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Cavern and Ramen

Dex-chan lover
Instant ramen… of DOOM!*
If she uses too much mana making it that is

Dex-chan lover
Instant ramen… of DOOM!*
If she uses too much mana making it that is
I thought the plan was for her to use up all her mana to make it so she could load and then eat so she is ready to go for the next thing. Death is inevitable and trying to make the death happen later would be counterproductive

Power Uploader
I thought the plan was for her to use up all her mana to make it so she could load and then eat so she is ready to go for the next thing. Death is inevitable and trying to make the death happen later would be counterproductive
Killing two birds with one stone. Each death, she gets to enhance her MP capacity and experiment casting spells to make the ramen (remember, if she fails, she can just wait til' death and retry from the checkpoint).

Dex-chan lover
I would hope he has backups he is not that mean right? There needs to be some type of carrot for her to chase after but this series will just explain it with humor so either is good but i do hope Moline get to eat some tasty ramen

Dex-chan lover
Seriously girl, all you have to do is make water and boil it. Maybe make an earthen pot for it first and a lid. =.=

Group Leader
Kinda wish there were people working on the novels, apparently there are like 12 of them in the same universe by the same author?

Dex-chan lover
You'd think he would have at least put his trainees to sleep before he violently traumatizes them with death.

Dude thinks physical health is the only thing that exists.

Fuck mental health and ptsd eh? Such silly little things. :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
You'd think he would have at least put his trainees to sleep before he violently traumatizes them with death.

Dude thinks physical health is the only thing that exists.

Fuck mental health and ptsd eh? Such silly little things. :shamihuh:
Nope, he thinks mental fortitude is built by confronting pain and death and surpassing it no matter how long it takes, since that's what he did for himself, far in excess of what he does to others; his training is considered so evil because he's so thorough, as well. Or do you not remember the beans, or jumping off a cliff voluntarily to one's definite death (though it may take a little time suffering at the bottom), only knowing that they will be revived?

Dex-chan lover
Nope, he thinks mental fortitude is built by confronting pain and death and surpassing it no matter how long it takes, since that's what he did for himself, far in excess of what he does to others; his training is considered so evil because he's so thorough, as well. Or do you not remember the beans, or jumping off a cliff voluntarily to one's definite death (though it may take a little time suffering at the bottom), only knowing that they will be revived?
I kind of hope this backfires one day and he instead ends up creating a psychopathic villain. Would be a interesting way to challenge his flawed ideals of mental growth.

Dex-chan lover
There is no next chapter button.

J1fc5Kw.png

Dex-chan lover
I kind of hope this backfires one day and he instead ends up creating a psychopathic villain. Would be a interesting way to challenge his flawed ideals of mental growth.
I think he already has a good idea about how much a person's mind can take before they get to that point. despite the mental scarring his previous students (and himself) seem to be able to re-integrate into society no problem. Worst case scenario he'd probably just delete the offending party from existence

Users who are viewing this thread