Saved the Public Enemy by Mistake - Ch. 10 - Reluctant

Whoa! For a second there, thought we were gonna get a sweet dollop of "kuurei" yuri! I like it though, the story is slowly spooling out just who the heck our dear OP doctor really is...

Group Leader
alright here we go @osqmu
Main Characters:
Lu Jiu/Lu Qingyun (LQY) - The doctor. Lu Jiu is a fake name he adopted after escaping death. Apparently a famous murderer. Supposed dead by his "cultivation sister's" hand. Now on the run after Liu Yuan's death.
Liu Jianghe (LJH) - The wounded patient. Also apparently a famous murderer. Supposed dead after cultivators banded together to kill him. Has a unilateral life bond with Lu Qingyun -- Lu Qingyun will die if Liu Jianghe dies, but not vice versa. Now on the run after killing Liu Yuan.

Side Characters
At Peach Blossom Port
Liu Yuan (LY) : Cultivator asshole murdered by Liu Jianghe.
Liu Chen (LC) : Brother of Liu Yuan, head of the High Council of Jiang Jiu Shi Wu.
Xiaohe: Lu Jiu's apprentice.
Linglan: Sex worker who plotted but failed to kill Liu Yuan.

At Jishi Hall
Xie Qingshuang (XQS) : Head of the Second Hall at Jishi. Grew up and studied cultivation with Lu Qingyun as his junior, supposed to have killed him. Knows he is alive, is keeping tabs on him.
Qu Jianglin (QJL) : Xie Qingshuang's sex friend (confirmed by author). Helping XQS to stalk LQY.

@nondemonaiya Wow, thank you! Would have been helpful if the author had given the MC two very different names, and different surnames for the asshole and our murderous ML. Talk about confusing! They're all far too much alike!

this is a BL, but I am feeling the GL vibes from these two, and I am very okay with this

Users who are viewing this thread