Saved the Public Enemy by Mistake - Ch. 6 - Drenching Peach Blossom Port with Blood

i had all 4 wisdom teeth removed at once. I remember counting back from ten and not making it to seven. Then i woke up and couldnt walk and my tiny mom had to help me. and then i got chicken nuggets and was sad there was no honey. I put a nugget to my mouth and blacked out and woke up at home in a puddle of drool. then was sad i finished my nuggets and didnt remember.

What an intense chapter!

The artwork is so gorgeous and the story is engaging right from the start. I'm loving this 😍

Thank you so much for translating ❤

Fed-Kun's army
welp!!! that's one way to take care of that problem!!! lmao i hope he got rid of EVERYONE who saw him...

thank you so much for the update~ THE ART IS SO BEAUTIFUL WHAT THE HECK

Holy crap, THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!! The art is fuggin amazing, and holy heck, how old is he....????

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the wisdom teeth pun.

@Lohengrin Was the medication too strong? When I was getting my wisdom teeth removed, I had local anesthesia and was awake during the entire thing. It was scary, but I wasn't really loopy afterwards. Just very numb, and very angry my mom kept trying to talk to me afterwards when I couldn't respond back.

@Someone2Love no, i dont think so? They put me under. I oddly don't find surgery stuff scary. Like it's the only thing where ive fully come to terms with the whole "if i die, i die" mentality.

i dont get the pun either.

thanks for the translation! this chapter was so pretty for all it was about slaughtering a bunch of people lol

Power Uploader
@mintx17

How can claim to love someone if one can't even kill a hundred men for him in cold blood?

Happy%20Sugar%20Life%20-%2008%20-%20Large%2009.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
About the wisdom teeth guy needs to see a dentist. As for hoping other people don't get them that's futile as everybody has them. Problem with wisdom teeth is that as someone grows up so do their teeth. However, there's only so much room for them to grow before start bumping into each other. What usually (not always,) happens is the wisdom teeth push against the other teeth causing them to get crooked, swing inward/outward, or just feel a little pressured. This can cause bleeding and discomfort. Won't be as bad as the dentist's illustration for Lisa's teeth development in that episode of the Simpson's where she got the economic braces. Hence it's usually a good idea to have them removed in the teenage years when they're easier to remove. I had a lot of upheaval during those years so was a while before got them removed. As a result I only got the painkillers and mild anesthesia so was semi-awake when they got removed. Didn't hurt but was uncomfortable and took him over an hour to remove the four wisdom teeth. So if haven't had them out yet and are over 17 should talk to dentist before becomes an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread