Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 4 Ch. 32.2 - Shrine Princess, To The Battlefield (Part 3)

@scripted @SimSim it's Israeli's TCM-20 AA System, basically two Hispano-Suiza HS.404 20mm cannons fitted on M45 gun mount. In this case, mounted on ex-US WW2 era M3 halftrack.

Dex-chan lover
Thank youuu for those chapters. They are great.

In case god can't crack that dragons shall, Mitsuwa can still teleport to everywhere she wants to. She just needs to bring high yield explosives to the dragon's body. In an extreme case she could solve a Claymore mine into its ass.

Edit: I don't know if I remember correctly, but isn't she also able to teleport small objects short distances? Image she would teleport onto its nose and than arm and teleport a handgrenade into its brain. Worst manmade stroke imaginable.

Lol as that story had handled their villains up to now we can probably see a dragon slaughter while they regret ever coming into contact with humans next chap XD

Dex-chan lover
compared to a modern tank, a dragon is just a can

Well, I'm in for the Dragon actually killing the invading army because they stole her eggs :p

Fed-Kun's army
Only thing that will kill this dragon is a fuck ton of C4, RPGs, AA missiles and TOW missiles.

Double-page supporter
fam this manga is so entertaining lmao they really got a whole modern army waxing them scrubs

Fed-Kun's army
Old guy in the chair on page 9 looks like the chairman from prison school.

Banned
This is still needless. She doesn't realise just how OP her silly teleporting power actually is. Who cares if there is a dragon there? Remember when she made her safety deposit box in the ground by teleporting out a specifically shaped lump of earth / stone? Is there any reason why she can't just excavate the dragon the same way?

Users who are viewing this thread