Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

Decent TL, far better than of a certain manga I tried to read.
TL of that one was so bad that before I got past the 1st half of the 1st chapter, a boxing eel riding a unicycle while playing a piano would've made more sense

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload.
I don't know Japanese so I can't comment on the quality of TL in this chapter but everything else was good enough for me. Reading this chapter was much more enjoyable than playing the "scroll up/down to hide the random unrelated TL note" game I sometimes have to play when reading other groups' chapters.

Power Uploader
@KochengEro anjir ko dah di up ama grup lain, gw ketiduran pulak.. nanti ah upnya wkwk mau liat drama komen ini dulu wkwk seru kayaknya wkwk besok up ah wkwk malem ini satu aja up nya

whats wrong with your raws or tl? you could have completely incorrect text and i wouldn't know the difference... so long as you are grammatically good and what they say makes sense ....

Double-page supporter
"This is lq" no it isn't compared to some of those direct scans where the pages are still yellow and blurry this in video terms would be SD rather than LQ

If this is LQ, then a lot of the stuff I've read is what, Super Low Quality? ;)

Dex-chan lover
the quality is fine, you know? you did a good job, better than a lot of scanlating groups out there.

Users who are viewing this thread