Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 7 Ch. 50

Double-page supporter
Wait, so she's accessing an entire third world now? Or is she just pretending to be from a third world by way of the world she's a noble in?

Double-page supporter
@poweranger11
Cancer is what you get when your own body stops following the blueprints for rebuilding cells properly. Teleportation only filters out viri and bacteria.

the Q&A sections felt jarring to read from left to right after reading a chapter from right to left, but it makes me no less appreciative of the work you do. thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
If it doesn’t take bacteria and viruses... what about all the gut flora we need to live?

@tigerstar186 wow..didnt think about that.
Maybe it just removes every potentially harmful substance. And everything she seemed as unnecessary or harmful or something.

I can't think of a logical explanation.
I guess you found a plot hole...
Or it could be that the gut flora is seen as a part of the human body and therefore will be teleported too.

Rules of Multiverse travel: Make sure to wear a protective environmental suit, this is for your own protection, and to protect any fauna and flora from yourself.

Fed-Kun's army
Ukraine literally wanted to become part of Russia again though, it was the europeans and outside parties that wanted to keep it as a vassal state...

Double-page supporter
@Randomguy01 They probably care less about becoming independent than fighting an unwinnable war. Whatever alliance or country a region is part of isn't of much significance to common folk, it's just different shades of shit and not worth dying for.

But claiming it's "what they wanted" is retarded, it's like saying a kid giving his lunch money to a bully did so because he wanted to, rather than simply because the alternative is having his lunch money taken after being beat up.

Users who are viewing this thread