Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 9 Ch. 59 - Popcorn 2

thanks for the translation.

just one comment to fix (probably):
"if we just let it go like this, this hoodlums will probably go away"

should probably be (by the context):
"if we just let it go like this, this hoodlums will probably come back again"
or
"if we just let it go like this, this hoodlums will probably get away with it"

Group Leader
@zadzad it is more like although the hoodlums will just go away after hearing those without making much fuss, it is better for me to be nice to them so they can spread good words (since I'm being nice to them) to the clan. Then, the likelihood of the clan disturbing my store will basically diminish.

At least thats what I interpreted from both the translated versions.

Fed-Kun's army
Capture2Text fails much more times than Abbyy Finereader.
Used them both. Results are awesome.

@codydub03 they are paid in real money and they have working conditions. I would hardly call it slave labor, even today.
And if you’re talking about child labor, it was common for child to work in medieval times, where everyone needed to bring food to the table.

Supporter
TBH, your translation is great for an edited machine translation. My hat of to you guys.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aedial I know. I was teasing around with the fact that she worked em to the bone, then decided she wanted to do more. So, I found it funny.

Contributor
The fact that you are checking the MTL against a non-MTL of a language you understand already makes this generally a lot better than other translations that just edit an MTL for grammar.

Dex-chan lover
no wonder it got a good quality... All hail the Sister!

Group Leader
@elezend
Just some heads up, in one page the hoodlums called them a part of "Aparo Clan"(p8) but Mitsuha called it "Avaro Clan"(p11).

Dunno which is correct of the two but you might want to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread