Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement - Vol. 6 Ch. 44

Aggregator gang
was bout to say why snipe in the middle but turns out few chapters are just gone..huh well

Dex-chan lover
@nininhosam

Sometimes chapters are taken down for one reason or another.
Usually, because the people who posted them throw a hissy fit.
If you want to know just how bad it can get at times, look up "the great scanlator exodus" event that happened 2 years ago in 2019.

Fed-Kun's army
@Goldenzeal thanks for the context, I knew stuff like this happens but first time seeing something I've read dissapear.
I wonder which group was the one that used to be here.

Anyways Thank You Kuroi Raven for filling in the gaps for the ppl that haven't read it and for future me if I decide to reread it.

Dex-chan lover
@Satsuo
@nininhosam

There used to exist a list of all the mangas that got removed and who removed them while the great exodus was going on.
Have not looked recently, but way back when it only took me a few minutes on google to find it.
It was a pretty big thing after all, IIRC there was like 500 or so manga´s that had a ton of chapter just "Thanos snapped" out of existence.
Heck, some manga´s still haven't recovered even today, but people like Kuroi is for sure helping it along the way.

Edit: I actually took a whole 1 minute of my life and found one.
I seem to remember there used to be a bigger list out there.
This one might not be totally complete, or I am remembering it wrong.
But at least it gives you a clue of just how big this whole thing was and a few examples...

Aren't the lost chapters were the one TLed by flame slime?
Edit: turns out flaming slime is merging with kuroi raven, so basically just reuploading the chapters with the same content but under different scanlator name

Double-page supporter
So for all her hard talk in her interviews she wound up hiring two because they had sob stories (the almost slave and the widow) and two because they were cute young girls who happened to tic the box of fish villager and mountain villager, not because they were qualified workers but they met the met the demographic of the part of her territory she wanted to employ like some affirmative action token hire.

Maybe I just triggered because I've been in unemployment for 10 months due to a global pandemic and tired of being treated like a peasant pleading a noble lady for a job and being mocked for trying your best in interviews and only sticking my foot in my mouth.... Oof.

Double-page supporter
ok so hire all the good looking ones then find fault with all the rest to knock them back

@Mojo the widow was clearly perfect for the job

Dex-chan lover
Those have been quite some toxic interviews. So, what have we learned. 1. Never say, you are motivated. 2. Don't show initiative to improve yourself. 3. Answer questions in a runabout way, cause you get no chance to tell about your person. 4. Don't be less than typical anime-girl sexy, pretty and/or cute. 5. Try to be underage or bring an underage working force along. Employers LOVE underage emploees.

Dex-chan lover
Person 4 is fine though, there are a lot of valid reason for leaving a good job, maybe the shop closed, the boss is really bad, low payment.

And the artist draw character who will never appear again ugly. The contrast with reappearing character is weird.

Fed-Kun's army
@Goldenzeal
Thanks for sharing the list
I've been on many different platforms over the years and it's always kind of interesting to find out different types of events/history that took place on them.

They jump details in the manga she was impressed by noel memory , she hired the fishing village girl to develop the are the same with the mountain girl , the widow would be hired even without the kid... you guys are just being sassy you can see that the other aplicants are bad, and would not offer anything for mitsuha...

I think this might be the chapter that caused me to drop this series last time around. Unbelievably toxic. But this time around, I'm just going to pretend this chapter didn't exist and give it a second chance, since I've been lead to understand that this was just the mangaka thinking they were being funny and was not in line with the actual source.

Users who are viewing this thread