Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Party 2

Group Leader
If you guys find the translation is fine, I can do up until Chapter 59 within these few days. If not, this will be the only chapter I'll be uploading for this series.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god that the ring was just shocking everyone because of the quality, and not some custom where she accidentally proposed or something.

Group Leader
@elezend This line:
「...in exchange, she saved my life, normally I would have never survive and she helped me get a viscount title.」

This was not referring to the Father who is the one talking but to Alexis so this should've been:

「...in exchange, she saved HIS life, normally HE would have never survive and she helped HIM get a viscount title.」

She saved the life of Alexis and not the Earl Bozes life.
Page 17 "... in exchange, she saved my life.... this sentence is incorect and ofc the folloving text is incorect to.

Supporter
I dunno if the translation quality is good, but the scans look pretty good, the language was legible and flowed nicely i think.

Plus, only a piece of shit asshole would complain for something good he received for free.

Thanks a lot for the translation. much appreciated bro.

Group Leader
@elezend
Only thing I found was the line I've said before and the line next to it:
「I took care of her and act as her」
I think this line is incomplete. I guess the last line is either "as her father" or "as her guardian" if we look at how the story flows.

All in all this is a good MTL, and all other pages I have not seen anymore problems.

Group Leader
@GM_Rusaku @Rahnma That was my mistake, hahaha. I typed Guardian, but I forgot to check if the text box was smaller than the text, so the guardian got cut. Thank you again! I did ask for the Indonesian translator for her permission to use hers as a second reference since I can understand Indon.

Users who are viewing this thread