Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka o Tamemasu

Lol she's a bit psycho...pretty fun

"Is there a reason not to kill anyone?" -the Protagonist

@BoredHero
i just read your comment, you pointed out some nice point, but i could argue with that.
first of all, she's a highschooler, while her knowledge seems vast, but they're shallow. she's not an honor student that takes major in economic or management. she made mistakes.
yes, indeed she's presented as smart, but the way i feel about how she's being presented is that that she's just justifying her actions and moral. she's not smart. she's actually, pretty dumb. she's the typical highschooler, but i would give her that she got a calm mind about almost everything.
i share your sentiment, but the way you singling the mc is pretty unfair. the world in this manga is dumb, the mc is dumb, and the npc is mostly dumber. heck you could get away just like that at mercenary camp and they're doing nothing, that's pretty dumb. but that's the setting in this fantasy manga. too much realism will ruin it. nonetheless it's still fun to read.

Dex-chan lover
@rizal12345
Kinda hard to call her a "typical highschooler" when she has the capabilities to acquire grenades and firearms, not to mention military-grade training. The story was enjoyable until a certain point, but I think it tried way too hard to be entertaining, and jumped the shark.

Group Leader
@Solipsist

I think once the power to teleport anywhere was set, it became too powerful. Everything after that just naturally follows that cheat power. Everything she got is available, for a price, to people who can make the necessary contact.

@Solipsist that's why i mentioned that everyone else are also dumb. she got grenades and military training through mercenary camp, and that's that, no doubt around the fact that it's not that easy, plus she got this shady character setting. plot armor i guess.

Dex-chan lover
Haha with chapter 21 it was quite hilarious at the end xD
I so want to know what will happen to him and that object haha ?

Dex-chan lover
am ... if you look closely, the isekai setting on this and in the potion isekai is pretty similiar, don't have a magic. I'm not gonna suprise if the author dicided to made this 2 series in the same universe... although that impossible because on the potion isekai, it didn't have Adveture guild, just hunter guild. And in this series, there's adventurer.

m17.jpg

Is this supposed to be a gag manga or should I take this non-sensical plot seriously?

Contributor
Thanks for the update @sonic , hopefully you can continue the other adaption of the same author, Potion danomi de Ikinobimasu!.

Users who are viewing this thread