Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka o Tamemasu

I keep forgetting this isn't I'll Survive Using Potions and was just wondering the whole time why she didn't just heal that guy.

"I was afraid it might affect the development of this world.
And it might change the people's lives here.
Even though I have done many things,
I have been holding back the whole time."

Umm... A little late for that. I mean when you really come down to it, items in a dollar store which are designed to function using the cheap as possible materials and production of the "modern" world, that in itself is decades? centuries? ahead for the insekai lands. She wears modern survival equipment, crossbow, and firearms which any person who watches her in action would be looking for a way to steal, learn, copy, just figure out what they are...
Her commerce products would effect the world far more than a modern military army that she can poof away and say they are warriors of a far off land or plane of existence.

HYPE! HYPE!! HYPE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH MORE MORE MORE!!!!

@BoredHero
Aside the everyday stuff (which only real problem is the dispose of the envelopes) the only humans who could realistically figure whats up with the gun
are the want-to-be-colonizers with the matchlock muskets way later in the history

the main thing I have a problem with is her randomly appearing out of thin air in the mercenary base. I know she's on good terms with them, but did she already reveal that she has magic powers to them before?

Dex-chan lover
This is starting to give me flashbacks of potion-sue wherein if she says black is white then it will be white...

this last chapter is the biggest cliffhanger of all cliffhangers now im soo interested

I'm gonna start thinking of her as Princess Bubbleguns now.
Really though, her temper is faulty. One guy takes an arrow to the gut, and she decides to call in an entire mercenary team... all she'd have to do is bring a machine gun or two and mow the enemy down. Hell, just a mortar would do.

lolikoki machine guns she would run out of ammo after killing about a few hundreds and a morter would only kill a cluster of enemys

Users who are viewing this thread