Saving the Villain from the Heroine - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

How the hell a character that poisoned her fiance just because he goes to war (of which I'm pretty sure he has the obligation to do) is a the main protagonist of a novel?! What kind of yandere-ish murder novel is that???

oh no asura please stop sniping
I understand if the series hasn't been updated for months but.... just do it released the chapters only a few days ago
plus they're not profiting over their work and its higher quality too :-/

@piemantr ch 4 by jdi scans came out after asura released their chapters so....
also check their discord if you're interested

This author wants to do mind games, but fail hard to do so. Even just a normal conversation is confusing that I feel like I'm skipping some stuff

I read this ver in the hope i could understand what the fuck is going on but I don’t ... instead my questions are just amplified .... why is the guy who gets murdered for just existing the villain and the ones who orchestrate it the good guys HAHA what ?? And why is the girl who stops the master from drinking poison the assassin hahahahaha maaaaate backwards world

Okay... If that's the reason the heroine hates the second male lead... That's so stupid and shallow! You hate him because he doesn't love you back like that? Nobody is ever under the obligation to return your feelings in the same way you have for them... C'mon now! 🙄

Group Leader
bruh
mc is kind of...ugh, tbh
and the previous arstyle from the promo is 10x better :/

Why did the MC beg to sip the wine without explaining herself when she probably could’ve just said it was poisoned? That didn’t make any sense. At least try and tell him what’s up before offering yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread