Saving the Villain from the Heroine - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

The little segment of her chocking, he giving her tea and calming her down while the boys have a staring contest was great lol

Omg the duke's expressions while she choking sent MEEEEE. Way to much moe and I'm living for it.

Fed-Kun's army
I find her behavior extremely disturbing: She is an adult acting like a needy 3 year old and unlike those isekais where the MC has to act like to child as to not raise suspicion, these guys KNOW she is an adult...Imagine an adult acting like this WTF

@Akera93 In chapter 3 they stated that her mental age could decrease as a side effect of the poison/curse.

I honestly don’t understand what happened in this chapter (did anything happen, really??) but mc is cute as hell so it’s okay lol

Dex-chan lover
thank you for translating!

hmmmmmmmm it's not turning better :(
the story was supposed to explain that she was now at the same level of cuteness as for example, Lady Baby's Lippe, and everyone gushes her..

idk if the original manhwa is as just jumpy/not explaining things better? I wish to understand the translations, I really do. yet I couldn't fathom what they are talking about :(

is it only me who feels this way? sorry ootd!!

Dex-chan lover
@annamorgause :
Took me a while of back reading to find out relevant stuffs.

What happen in this chapter seem to be relate back to the 3rd test (with the giant dog monster) where before the fight she prayed to goddess Fraya.
Her wish was for her to live a long and healthy life, whether as a Visenna or a maid, and that she'd donate her money/cookies to the church if her wish was granted, and it seem she took the dad's intervention as a sort of her wish being granted so she's going to give him her cookie since he protected her.

The brother then 'sulk' a little since he's the only one who hasn't gotten a cookie from her, hinting that the brother is aware of her little chat with the grand duke before the 3rd test (where she gave him half a cookie, and now the dad)

Users who are viewing this thread