Saving the Villain from the Heroine - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Pacing is strange and idk something about this ml's expression just looks so blank and dumb af. Of course im still readin on tho

The promo had a pull but the manhwa kind of got lost on it’s own.
I usually don’t mind the drastic change of artstyles since both have different artist but the way the art is drawn on this one makes the mc seemed dull(?) and the pacing is all over the place for some reason. It got me confused.

idk why but i really liked the promo and the plot of this but dislike the serialisation. the order of the events are so weird. like i dont understand why she was sent to the 3 dukes house even before the archduke explained that she needed the 3 dudes to reverse the curse? why were the maids angry at her like what????? i feel like i kept missing a couple chapters every single panel. i really love this but the execution of the story has so far been disappointing for me. anyway ty for the translations!

i'll keep reading this to see where it goes.. but really as far as the first 3 chapters go (excluding the promo), it really has no direction.
for the love of god i am hoping that they will touch up on the saintess' reaction upon the failed assassination attempt in a later chapter. its frustrating that a big event such as that is just swept under the rug.. but hey the author is probably saving that on its own for a later arc. :|

I’m so confused with this story. Nothing is making any sense. It feels like it’s missing dozens of chapters.

Ezk

Who cares if they are malicious if they looks like that??

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapters. I like how they explain why she'd start acting like a child

Agree that the story telling needs a lot of work. I also hope her curse is undone quickly, I’m tired of these ‘MC becomes a kid‘ series

I feel the story is kinda all over the place? Like, they are explaining, but it just doesn't feel natural or organic, more like "Here is the point we start explaining". I will continue, but I don't know...

Users who are viewing this thread