Saving the Villain from the Heroine - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

...I want a brother like Sharkis (with all the implications that come with that 😆)

This is so damn cute. And I thought the duke was Sharkis' twin brother. 😄 I'm so bad with names and now the duke and Sharkis will make my life difficult.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Thank you for sharing!! Although I can't seem to like the MC so much... Idk if she's smart or just naive :)))) she doesn't seem to have a game plan, and her thoughts are all over the place. Hopefully.i get a hand on her personality later on

Dex-chan lover
This series isn't for me, the pacing and what's happening are all mashed together in a rush. Nice art but I'm dropping. Thanks for the chapters so far

The MC doesn’t make sense to me. She has been living in this world since childhood but the mistakes she makes seem like she just woke up yesterday. Also, she has too much monologue. It wouldn’t be a problem if they were coherent and useful, but sometimes it’s just rambles.

Aggregator gang
@paprika93: i agree, too much monologues, but not many of them are really necessary or useful. It's like her mental really revert to a kid's.

Group Leader
Artist why did you give father and son literally the same character design...

Users who are viewing this thread