Saving the Villain from the Heroine

Ok now I know that if I’m gonna search up Korean romances I have to exclude one shots 😑😑😑😑😑 damn u promos. Ur so damn good but your not manhwas!!! 😫😫😫😫😫

yli

dammit why these good adaptations gotta be promos yet T^T^T
Cant wait for the scans qwq

What the--!? After reading the promo, I hate the 'Villain'(male protagonist?) already!!!!!😤😤😤😤😤

He assumed she's an assassin. He even gave him to some '(dangerous people?)'. So irritating!!😤😤😤😤

HELP! There was someone doing translations of the webnovel on wattpad. But I just checked and they're suddenly gone! Does anyone know what happened? 😭

Dex-chan lover
It kind of bothers me that the Duke is labeled a villain, while his wife is the unfaithful murderer.
Wonder how long it takes for her and her paramour to plot against the dastardly maid.

and another 'let's have contrived reasons that no sane person would ever do to get the plot going' hard pass for me. first of all why is she labeled an assasin for knocking out a glass of wine out of the dukes hand. she getting punished sure i understand. but calling a helpless female maid that doens't have any weapons and litteraly shouting 'don't drink that' an assasin is calling a toddler who threw some sand at you a sniper.

I was reading the translated novel for this and it was so entertaining (until the translator deleted her account, I think?) I'm glad it got serialized!!

Dex-chan lover
the art from the promo was much better then the one used in the first chapter and i don't think they made a very good job with the story telling, but it's still just the first chapter so we'll see how it turns out

is it just me or is the pacing all over the place? having a really hard time trying to understand things. The promo seemed much easier to comprehend and had better art.
So she saves the archduke by knocking the wine glass out of his hand but doesn't seem to say anything and is willing to be listed as an assassin? Story telling is all over the place. If I didn't read the promo I literally would have no idea what the hell is going on.
Shame, promo showed some promise but the actual thing is all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread