Saving the Villain Who Was Abandoned by the Female Lead (Promo) - Oneshot

Wait what....what's going on.....so reincarnation isn't the main plot here? Did she even try to get to know the dude before doing that drink thing...?

Dunno what's going on but she was so adorable and precious when she turned smol.

So she became a foster daughter to dukedom of vienna? will she marry the archduke after she grew up or the broke the curse or something?

Thanks for translating the promo, translator.
This is somewhat cute and interesting. I wanna see more of this.

Double-page supporter
It's her reward becoming adopted by a duke family. Being a noble is something.

ohhh i searched for the novel! it looks good..

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/methods-to-save-the-villain-who-was-abandoned-by-the-heroine/

Isn't it weird how.. to prove her innocence she have to drink the poison that she tried to save the villain from... You do that to prove its not poison.. And poison are generally used by villains..
Unless its a different concoction.. That would kill you if you lie but curses you smol if you didn't hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
woah what??? WHAT??? THAT WAS A ROLLERCOASTER also that archduke turns out to be the ML after all??? what in the WORLD

thanks for translating this!

Hahaha sounds quite complex, *sighs* what a pitty, the villain was a total hottie but he throw her away xD (black haired characters are always welcomed so it's fine I guess). I hope the Archduke will try to save her and then marry her, idk

I hope someone will translate the full story in the future or maybe a full adaptation as well. I really want to understand why she took a poison that was supposed to kill the villain but in her case it just transformed her. XD

Edit: oh, but I guess being a noble is fine, more than what she had in the past? XD

MD@Home
Well, being a noble its not that bad, right? in any case really like it to be honest.

Thanks for the translation!

the art of this manhwa is so beautiful ❤️. I want to know more about this story 😀
as well, thanks for the good translation!

The art is so nice and the story is interesting, but I'm weirded out by the archduke being the ML if our MC is turned to 6. Mentally she's an adult twice over, but physically I get Pedo vibes. I might read if she gets turned back somewhere down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread