Say Thank You - Collected Short Stories of Ko Nikaido - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I Love My Teacher

@impendio but I think there's still a power imbalance due to their previous relationship as a teacher and student- it's still super weird regardless of age.

I actually know four couples who have been married for decades (yes, 10 years or more) despite their age gap. Two of them were former teacher-student. So it's not weird at all for me. I agree with @Impendio, the age gap starts to matter less when you get older.

@311i3 there WAS a power imbalance, which is why the teacher acted correctly in rejecting her. But if she still feels the same way after 3 years and after not communicating for so long, then you can't say the teacher still holds influence over her as a teacher.

Dex-chan lover
@Rojoguerrilla From what I gather she was one of the graduating students. We'd have to decide whether middle or high school (there's really WAY too little information here), but if it's high school there's really no issue.
She's 18. She's no longer his student.

@Xystus Sometimes it's hard to find a person that you love at all, no matter the age. Why would someone restrain themselves for like a 7 year age gap then? If for example I am 27 and the person I love is 34 I would not care at all.
If they are adults and love each other there is nothing that anyone can say. Sure, something would be fishy about that love if there is like twice the age difference, because you would suspect one of them is far too immature to realize what they are doing but 7 years is just fine.

Aggregator gang
Bro, how many people get a crush on their teacher??? I honestly want to know some real experiences

Users who are viewing this thread