Sayonara Chinchin Welcome Manman ~OL Ni Naritakute Seibetsu Tekigo Shujutsu Shimashita~

Group Leader
I see the social conditioning is in full swing over in Japan, eh?

Good for her I guess. Sure seems like there's an influx in works of this sort lately.

Dex-chan lover
male body, female mind, likes women, so literally a straight male?

@sedition Okay, what is up with the Misgendering on this platform? Why is it so hard for people to accept the concepts of gender and gender identity?

male body, FEMALE MIND, likes women, so literally a straight male?
*facepalm* You just answered your own question. Yes, there are a lot of MALES with a FEMALE Mind...

But who cares about the Mind? Only Biology counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean, it`s not like there is any scientific Association that accepts Gender as a concept.....Oh, wait! There is:
https://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender

And even if you take gender out of the equation and only look at the sex of a person..... This manga is literally about a Transwoman changing her male body into a female one.

@ KiTA
"social conditioning"
Pfffffffttt ahahahahahahahaha! Nice one. I love how mangas, which try to tackle subjects that certain groups don`t like are often labelled as "propaganda".

Also, what is so bad about this "social conditioning"? What is going to happen with Japan? Will everyone suddenly turn trans after reading this manga? Will Akihabara burst into flames? Will the Genderbender genre suddenly have original content? Or will people actually start being more tolerant towards Transpeople? Oh God, nooooo~! Anything but that!

Fed-Kun's army
@Zeythra people accepting trannys like a normal thing will Never. Ever. Happen. There may be an increase over the years but overall the normal folk still find it weird.
Soon enough there will be a change in society that will make the entire LGBT+ group an abomination like it it happend in the past. It's foolish to think it won't happen.

@namebanned Oooooohhhh~ how cute~! Let me guess: You`re either a religious nutcase who still lives in the middle ages or one of those idiots who claim they have "biological facts" when in fact, all they have is just populistic nonsense.

people accepting trannys like a normal thing will Never. Ever. Happen. There may be an increase over the years but overall the normal folk still find it weird.

Well, that depends on what you consider "normal". If you only consider the minority of people, who are against transsexuality normal, then I guess you`re right. I personally don`t know anyone, who`s against it. But please, keep being in your Echo chamber.

Soon enough there will be a change in society that will make the entire LGBT+ group an abomination like it it happend in the past. It's foolish to think it won't happen.

Ah, predictions and prophecies. I love them, because the people, who make them are so convinced that they will occur. You know how many people "predicted" the apocalypse, a "great revolution" or the second coming of Jesus? So, what are the reasons for your prognosis, Mr. namebanned? And no, calling me "foolish" and referencing people you consider "normal" don`t count as arguments.

Fed-Kun's army
@Zeythra it's a big world you know? China and Middle East countries don't accept those things, nor Russia and Japan has started being against this whole transgerder trend.
With such a big world out there, there's way more people against your group than what you see and making every single one of them accept it is impossible. That's just how human nature is, humans shunned minorities in the past and they still do today, things may change around the world but it only changes who's getting shunned.

If LGBT+ people really want a world where they are accepted they need to nuke a lot of places and if that doesn't happen eventually their accepted countries will fall and they will be persecuted. It happend with the fall of Rome and it's happening in those no go zones in europe. History always repeats itself.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope someone will pick this up. I'm quite interested in how this story could go.

Banned
I'm surprised no continuation of this manga.

You'd think somebody would pick this up due to the influx of trans people calling a character in regular crossdressing manga "trans".

If you guys want representation so bad this one here is just what you're looking for....

But nope they just want to turn every feminine looking boy in a dress trans.

Users who are viewing this thread