Sayonara Oruta

Group Leader
Damn... the plot line makes me remember some horror movies about conjoined twins from thailand.

Contributor
Oh this is good and actually kinda creepy mmm...

Dex-chan lover
Nice idea, good art and characterization, but too bad that the punchline is flat and weak...
It make the whole one shot easily forgettable...
I think it would have beneficied from a few chapters more, not a long muti-volume stuff, just a one solid full volume story.

So what happened here?

I mean, i think i do know, but the tiara muck up things a little bit.

edit: ah okay, i see ; the ambiguity really wasn't executed well.

It was semi fun though.

Dex-chan lover
In the end we don't know which one was the original Haru and which one is Ruri but we know that the one in the end isn't the girl that he confessed to

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Edit: This was 2 years ago ang onlu now did you mark this as spoiler? It's not even a spoiler

Yeah, i guess i didn't saw or payed attention to:

the possibility of tiara rolling off, and at the same time probably subconsciously assumed that since the coin was bloodied, the blood must belong to the twin that tossed it

Also, please use spoilers. The punchline is already not that well executed.

Aggregator gang
That was more peaceful than I imagined. Therefore I like it.

Ughh i don't know but i'm angry, but at same time i'm glad. Now she can't play changing role.

Double-page supporter
Romantic? This was too f*ked up and low-key hentai.

They took sharing to extreme levels and purposely messed with their parents since birth. The parents also didn't give a dam at first.

This reminds me of movie "What Happened to Monday?" I recommend to check it out.

I think it doesn't really matter who was who bc they both were Hari and Ruri at the same time. They both wanted to be Ruri more than Hari. I am sure they didn't know themselves who they were.

Users who are viewing this thread