Sayonara Peter Pan - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Will

Group Leader
AND WITH THAT WE FINISH THE SECOND VOLUME! YOROKOBE SHOUNEN SHOUJO-TACHI! *Ahem* For real though... I would like to say thank you for everyone who supported us and who worked with us for the past months! We couldn't finish the first two volume without everyone's help and supports!

Dex-chan lover
seriously

This was dumber than loudly shouting "I'M SURE HE'S DEAD" and standing next to an idle zombie before it awakens and bites into someone dumb enough to stand and have a conversation next to it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that death flag was one of the most obvious that I’ve ever seen...

Dex-chan lover
"But society will colapse"

No shit Sherlock, what the hell do you think a revolution is. And also fuck me, did al the kids in the Juvenile Circle died? Did they rescued them?

Group Leader
For you info @Ryomi
All of them are dead, even if they were to be saved by Shizu, they won't survived since they doesn't trust Shizu and the rest (since they destroy the place entirely) cough...

Aggregator gang
@Ryomi are you stupid or what ? revolution was never about collapsing society, it's like you're speaking from the point of view of a privileged white boi who never tasted revolution, for most people it's just a period of curfews and a bit of stress, not total anarchy, not grandiose not that shit you're fantasizing about

Aggregator gang
Why are we calling his crush bitch ? Whose 2 bitches are left, hell, I'm lost in your guys thoughts. :x

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell.. I was two nano-meters away from throwing this shit on-hold and probably never going backto it. Until based gyaru showed up, if she doesn't revive somehow or a girl of her caliber appear next chapter then good fucking bye.

this is just bullcrap
She could have easily ran WITH HIM instead of pushing him.
At least make it seem a little more sudden. She clearly knew the hand was coming for her, and you can save people by taking their hand and forcing them to move with you, it's just as effective as pushing someone.
You have legs. You can walk too... wtf author. where is your damn brain.

Users who are viewing this thread