Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei - Ch. 31 - The Capture On Galois

Group Leader
I exported the psds from a program that is NOT photoshop so the strokes (Text outline thingy)) died, but it shouldnt be that big of an issue~

If there's anything le typesetter missed please let us know in our discord. (or a PR that was horrendous)

Aggregator gang
PR that was horrendous........

V V V V V V V

...ly a good job!! Thanks for picking this up! :))

Dex-chan lover
Despite being a great dragon in the past, this mc is so meek bowing down to corrupt officials.

Dex-chan lover
I'll assume he is only going along with them until they directly threaten her life rather than this vague roundabout bs.

@ampnaman He's clearly gathering info, since earlier he was wondering about the official's true motivations. Sometimes a "wait and see" is better, dragons are mythologically depicted as wise.

Dex-chan lover
@ampnaman hmmm yes attack everything he sees even without knowing if their intention is good or bad we have seen him always wait and see before actually doing something, or maybe you forgot his first encounter with the lamia and his yandere dragon friend, this is so far not out of character.

Dude should have yeeted those people no question asked.

yoo guys chill, he is only taking his time, its not like he is so stupid for not knowing his enemy , i know he's just going with the flow a bit, its not like they can stop him....

oh btw thanks for trnaslating and picking this up!

Fed-Kun's army
I mean a goddess’ order isn’t very good if she literally tells them by holy decree that the lamia is not dangerous, but then some willy can go attack them.

The world building is falling apart idk. I mean would a goddess also be fine with his friend and human hero dragon hunted down. He accepted death, but that’s the same as challenging her position.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh look at that, the Church is here to be racist and fuck shit up again

Users who are viewing this thread