Sayuri-san no Imouto wa Tenshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Presence of Love

Contributor
That ending almost killed me but unlike most animes it actually was happier then it implied. thought the cutie was ded, but it was only a coma. thanks for not fueling my sucide bar itou

fucking hell the last two chapters were an emotional rollercoaster

Aggregator gang
I sort of knew what was going to happen ever since the story had her hesitate calling the father. Although the ending is a cop-out I am glad that it didn't end in tragedy.

Dex-chan lover
where's the promise s** ? 😏

nah, more seriously, it was a bit lengthy but still cute x')

Dex-chan lover
Aaand we gone good ending route. The thing I slightly dislike is not good ending itself, but pointlessness of disappearing cliche.
Did they ever explained why Oga is also in the mix? Or was this "only pure of heart can see the logic behind this"?
The fun thing is Kobayashi sisters managed to transition into sisterly yuri without loosing sanity.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, but I don't accept the father's bullshit. If he gave a fuck about Sayuri, he could have called her or come to see her, but he never did a single time from what we know. You know what that is? Abandonment. Literally. On top of that, he knew their mother was a bad person, so he knew the kind of crap situation he was abandoning her into.

I don't know why he tries to convince her he didn't abandon her, but if I was her, I would say something along the lines of "fuck you".

Ahh such a good and cute ending. I'm glad Mikoto retained her memories as an angel as well!

Fed-Kun's army
Discovered and binged this manga today. Here are my impressions.

Mikoto is best angel;
Where's the Oga X Himeko makeout session/confession?
I kinda got that death/coma flag from the beginning, so not really a surprise;
I'm not sure it was ever explained why can Oga see Mikoto's wings, he's never shown to be more than an outsider, but maybe I missed something;
The dad can say he didn't abandon Sayuri all he wants, that's still exactly what he did;
The ending is rushed, tearjerking and heartwarming all in one;
You promise sex from chapter 8 and you never deliver?! Ya taking notes from Citrus or something?! Not even bothering covering this. Ya'll have the right to know about the false advertising.

Overall, pretty cute and heartwarming read. Not the best, but the well-rounded characters hold this up. Now, I'll wait for the inevitable .5 chapter to deliver on that promise...

Dex-chan lover
Ending kinda underwhelming, would have made it better if they had sex for real and Mikoto disappeared like how it was written, then Sayuri learned about what happened to her actually, and Mikoto dies in the end. That would leave a deeper image of Mikoto in Sayuri's life, and make an epilogue depicting Sayuri finally leanred how to move on and socialize/finding her love.

Also dad's backstory is kinda shit. He abandoned her, with no contact whatsoever. That's literally abandoning her.

Overall, the story is extremely good, with very great depth on Sayuri and Oga's characters. Wish they'd expand more on Oga's relationship with Himeko though, gotta get that yuri on. Just a little lackluster towards the end with the yandere and the ending. Short but good read nevertheless.

Dex-chan lover
Finally finish this manga after years but apparently Itou Hachi take a easy soluction that is Mikoto forggoten her time as angel so the incest part get stucked, probably will be different is written today

Things ran pretty quickly in this last part, amazing story so far, but I didn't understand this final, the autor just seemed to try to end it as quick as he could. Not gonna lie I'm reliefed that mikoto is alive but... I dont know, it could have been better

Users who are viewing this thread