Sazanami Cherry

I have all the chapters but they are done by Hachimitsu-scans, which will only allow their own group members to upload to the site. I will leave chapter 1 up instead of deleting it so you can preview it here before heading to their main site to view.

Dex-chan lover
What an accurate portrayal of gender dysphoria & trans invalidation we have to go through every day...!

Group Leader
This manga is super cute and def a nice portrayal of gender dysphoria and transphobia.

Power Uploader
@Hexxy That's what I didn't like about it. Traps are justice but Trannies are incredibly obnoxious.

Traps are liberation from gender roles; trannies are conformance thereto.

Group Leader
@trapsarebetter I could have gone my entire life without reading your awful comment. You could have at least not used an incredibly offensive slur in your comment but you went and did anyway. Twice. Go away.

Power Uploader
@Hexxy Then replace it in your mind with whatever other word you like; I care not about quibbles of semantics. I care that this is a story which follows a character's journey to ever greater conformance rather than a liberation thereof. That's the difference between this and say Prunus Girl.

I suppose I did like the perspective character more here though for exactly that reason; he doesn't really seem to care whether Ren is male or female and is also completely fine with making out with Ren even if Ren isn't wearing female-coded clothes.

Fed-Kun's army
Even after re-reading, it's still incredible. Also, (not related to the manga) I wonder why someone would say trannies are obnoxious? That's damn offensive.

Users who are viewing this thread