Sazi-chan no Yami Nikki - Vol. 2 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
... Usagi was the Main character all along I guess .. 😐

Can't say I enjoy any chapter with her in the focus recently, especially since she's the ONLY character, without any prior connection, or even current connection towards any of the cast..

She just randomly appeared into the story and ever since has been the main focus <_<

I bet she now frames Sazi, Hikari naive as she is believes it and the drama goes on until the very last chapter x_x

Dex-chan lover
Love how she pops in like she didnt nearly kill Mero 😤

I think its about that time. Sazi. Crush her skull, thank you.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
She wasn't wearing any gloves, did they seriously didn't find her fingerprints when they found Mero? How did she escape without no one seeing her in the first place? I get Sazi can kill her now, but it would have been so much better if she pushed Mero without considering how easily it was to figure out it was her.

Aggregator gang
I wonder if she is planning to actually kill Mero to silence her or we will get the "i don't remember what happened" when she wakes up. :bleh:

Aggregator gang
She wasn't wearing any gloves, did they seriously didn't find her fingerprints when they found Mero? How did she escape without no one seeing her in the first place? I get Sazi can kill her now, but it would have been so much better if she pushed Mero without considering how easily it was to figure out it was her.
This manga is not really high on logic and probably won't be, maybe at the end. Characters strength balance is wack too.

Users who are viewing this thread