Sazi-chan no Yami Nikki - Vol. 2 Ch. 26.5 - Volume 2 extras

Dex-chan lover
Backgroung!

Also yeah, what they said sadly. Was a great story till that ending tbh. All wouldve been forgiven if they didnt suddenly pull the reset button on Sazi.

Like bruh, I sorta get why, but its still so dumb.

For those curious on my thought process for this: She probably did this because she didnt wanna end up like Usagi after likely realizing she's a crazy stalker. And that in conjunction to essentially falling into the friend category, yeah she felt it was due time to pay for her "sins". Still an awful ending to an otherwise enjoyable enough manga.

Dex-chan lover
I think this manga would be better if the story more focused on Sazi x Mero, Imagine Sazi find out that Hikari starting to hate her after Vol. 1 ending, learning from Mero how to properly socialize and finally apologize to Hikari. Sazi start falling for Mero and Hikari got jealous because Mero get closer with her. The manga end with all three of them talking in the park, probably talking about their first impression meeting. The last panel showing Sazi and Hikari holding Mero's arm while Mero showing the face like "Oh God please help me...".

Supporter
It was good until Usagi appeared.
and then bad, tho it still had good moments. And it was good again when Usagi was disposed of, but immediately went for a bad end 1 chapter later.

Dex-chan lover
Weak extras for that ending. Too bad it started to take itself too seriously and complicate things instead of keeping it more into the yandere comedy of things.

Fed-Kun's army
Author basically just said "I wanted to make another manga but they rejected it so fuck sazi chan" /hj

But seriously, even from the concept it's like the author had it out for Sazi, never actually wanting her to be happy with Hikari even though that'd be the perfect ending to the story.

Honestly it was going downhill since Mero was given the spotlight, Sazi barely appeared in her own manga, and had maybe two whole chapters actually interacting with Hikari. We barely learned anything about her and the others because of how heavily the author laid into their jokes, then rushed the ending without any development whatsoever. Honestly, I was loving this in the first volume, but now? 1 star is too high for this trash.

Users who are viewing this thread