Scandal - Ch. 1

Waittttt, so I'm kind of confused. The description (I probably misinterpreted it) says MC leaves for U.S. cause of an affair her husband had with the popular actress. I honestly hope the husband isn't a cheating scumbag, and that the author is trying to paint a simple misunderstanding. It seems like the husband already knows who his bestfriend/popular actress likes (him), but why would he hang out with her then?

Wtf.. This is only the first chapter and I’m already pissed.. even if it’s a misunderstanding you should’nt spend so much time alone with a female friend after you get married especially if she has feelings for you

sorry the husband is trash. How the HELL do you know she likes someone, lie about the time you're spending with this woman, and think it's okay??????

Idc, and especially if the girl 'likes' you, why are you entertaining her advances?

It's not easy for someone as accomplished as her to have her first scandal ever as rumours coming out,,,, IT'S ALMOST ALWAYS THE PERSON THEMSELVES LINKING NEWS IN AN EFFORT TO BE PUT TOGETHER.

Ill see if it's just putting him in a taxi/car (with the driver, no need for her to get in).

He. knew she liked him and still hang out with her Man U just. asking for trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread