Scary Campus College University - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Convenience Store Part-time ④

Dex-chan lover
Seems like we got a stable partner...?
Hopefully, it is.

Contributor
Prick. Mahina dodged a bullet with that guy running away on his own. I wonder if Fujimiya will return as a character and if he's not secretly another prick like Yamamoto was. inb4 Fujimiya and Kurohiji are already dating the next time Chigarashi sees them.

It's early, but I think I can get behind a Nene and Kaoru ship.

Prick. Mahina dodged a bullet with that guy running away on his own. I wonder if Fujimiya will return as a character and if he's not secretly another prick like Yamamoto was. inb4 Fujimiya and Kurohiji are already dating the next time Chigarashi sees them.

It's early, but I think I can get behind a Nene and Kaoru ship.
Bro if a person in real life went through what that guy did they would be in a fucking mental hospital for life. I would be pissed as shit too, having to go through that bullshit because of a dumbass girl. You'd have ptsd for life from that shit. And it looks like he's going to lol.

Dex-chan lover
Bro if a person in real life went through what that guy did they would be in a fucking mental hospital for life. I would be pissed as shit too, having to go through that bullshit because of a dumbass girl. You'd have ptsd for life from that shit. And it looks like he's going to lol.
Blaming the girl for that is a little far-fetched. She didn't know either and tried to do her best given the situation. =/ The rest is all on him though.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, and I have a feeling that it would be cool if Yamamoto were to return as an arc villain.

Users who are viewing this thread