Schäferhund - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
wow, all these shitty tags in just 1 chapter the author doesnt slow down on the shit train

another authors that studied pretty well the war history of his country,these edgy kids nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
Expect more rape and children dying coupled with romcom shenanigans with the goody two shoes ss platoon leader, manga is completely tone deaf

Dex-chan lover
Please don't just say it's isn't Girls and Punzer's spin-off.

UPD. I as Russian half-jew absolutely approve of this manga, lol. Put in follow, this is a masterpiece.

@koikun As if you had never read military ecchi seinen about hot cool girls from waffen-ss tank before. With generic NAZY shonen harem MC as the main character.

Dex-chan lover
Leave it to the Japanese to glorify Nazism and the Waffen SS. The enemies are a bunch of terrorists and rapists who uses children as weapon. A child who can carry a remote timed explosive in WW2 that was set up before for the perfect timing and could weight close to 10 kg or 22 lb. Battlefield 5 version of manga, even the manga about the pilot takes history more seriously than this. I think I can see what comes next: brave Waffen SS soldiers carry out their duty no matter the cost, against the Soviet savages.

Man what is up with Japanese people and glorifying Fascism, I mean you could put in any fictional war power but did they really need to put the setting as Nazi Germany?

@DylanBuun being a Russian Half-Jew doesn’t mean anything about something problematic being okay lol

Dex-chan lover
@hebefil so were most armies at the time but you don't see it in manga. And not all Soviets units were rampaging, but it's a convenient narrative for the post-war Cold War hence its popularity.

Users who are viewing this thread