School Zone - Vol. 2 Ch. 44 - If I was with you, Hiiragi

Really curious with those two history..

The ending kinda lmao
Yeah its still school zone manga šŸ¤£

Hiiragi better get a redemption arc or she's gonna get second biggest bitch after susan wojcicki

biggest worry is that we'll get the usual status quo and have hiiragi asshole moments all throughout

Fed-Kun's army
@Elki She's inconsiderate in the sense she speaks almost only about herself. She tells her how she has the time of her life without even considering if she does indeed have a good time herself or not.

Anyway, that's some optimism, finding something goood just after a fight.

Dex-chan lover
Hiiragi kinda sours the mood of this manga, that is otherwise mostly light-hearted and fun... but i bet she'll be redeemed later on, as she gets to interact and befriend more people. I want to see her get better!

I understand where Hiiragi is coming from. Tsubaki is being codependent and kinda manipulative. Attaching her own self worth to her sister. Hiiragi only blows up when she says "I'm useless by myself". She's probably heard that a lot and hates being put in that position.

Dex-chan lover
I hope hiragii's classmate can help her cure her alpha edgyness later in the series, and looking forward to see her character make some progress.I can't stop feeling bad for tsubaki.I'm glad she is still seeing things with positivity on how her sister treated her so badly.like for example that kabedon lol.

Dex-chan lover
she just hates how self-deprecating her sister is

she probably is super siscon deep down

Users who are viewing this thread