School Zone - Vol. 2 Ch. 51 - I love yooouuu!

Dex-chan lover
She's so fuckin' in love man. But don't think it'll stay like that forever if you never say anything.

Not what I was expecting, but still a really good chapter lol Yokoe needs to confess soon though!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha she loves her so much she broke xD
Come on Kei, get a clue already... pleeeeeaseeeeeee

A pity; I hoped Rei would go in for the kill. Still, a sweet chapter.

Careful though Rei. If you take too long, Yatsude might swoop in and snatch your girl

Yokoe laughing lmao xd
I expected smth like this tbh, but it's fine, that smile of Yokoe in last page almost kill me, it was too beautiful!!

Fed-Kun's army
"I wouldn't even want to touch that tie" and she ended up tied it up for Yokoe 3 seconds later. That's it, Kei-chan is in love with Yokoe and no one can change my mind

Dex-chan lover
I had the feelings most people had their hopes too high for this chapter because they were lead by the tittle too hard XP

Dex-chan lover
Lol I'm glad I didn't expect too much on this chapter....well she said it multiple times though.....in her mind.
Yokoe you useless lesbian.

Thank you sooo much for the translations❤

Yokoe is probably the most hopelessly stupid and useless lesbian to ever be written into any form of literature. Good bless her.

Double-page supporter
I had some hope for sure, but also the exaggerated "yooouuu!" gave the impression it wasn't going to be a serious chapter.

Double-page supporter
People are gonna flay me for this but Yokoe is the toxic and selfish and manipulative one in this friendship and it stopped being cute or funny ages ago. Dont @ me.

Users who are viewing this thread