School Zone - Vol. 3 Ch. 65 - That's her being happy!?

Dex-chan lover
The one that seems fixable vs the one you can't even tell goes to the same school as you

Proper-chan giving off major antagonist energy lol. And to think Hiiragi is actually holding Utsugi's hand (or more like she's letting Utsugi hold her hand). Talk about character progression.

Dex-chan lover
@Alterninjask given how her friends weren't even listening to her I doubt she's capable of being a major antagonist. She's more likely to be a running gag like the anime team rocket.

Yay, a new cute moron in the dynamic! Excited to see how'll she interact with Hinase and the wacky rule-breaker whose name I unfortunately forgot.

@No1Kenkaku I expect so, I'm just saying she radiates that sort of energy. Also I didn't mean "major" as in the way you read it, more like she just gives off "a lot" of antagonist energy.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... did I wash mine?! lol

I really laughed when I saw all the girls with glasses hahahaha and they're just serious on the outside lo/

I wished to see the student's council president but ... I was talking about the main school!! but well, got my yuri fanservice so all it's good

Dex-chan lover
Sees hand holding

MoralsPresident.exe stopped working

hold any hand to continue

Fed-Kun's army
>A wild President appears
>Utsugi uses Clueless Idiot
>It's very effective
>President is confused, President takes damage
>Utsugi escaped successfully.

Double-page supporter
Why is nobody talking about the useless gay nerd? She is still a human bean you know. Even if she is an eyeless side character.

Also good luck being the straightman among these lunatics prez. You are gonna need it.

Dex-chan lover
Watch out she's got a squad of glasses girls around her

The worst kind!

Users who are viewing this thread