School Zone - Vol. 3 Ch. 71 - What are you looking for?

Dex-chan lover
They've already held hands. The contract is sealed. Glory to the tsunxmoe ship.

Dex-chan lover
God, I love those two character and Yamashiro too.

Dex-chan lover
Aahh this is too adorableeeeeee I wouldn't mind if the were the protagonists ... I love the protagonists of course but these 3 keep gaining more points

Tsubaki is now my favourite.

Every girl is best girl, but Tsubaki is my favourite.

Double-page supporter
normies ship Tsubaki x Yatsude and Kaname x Piyoko, but REAL ones ship Tsubaki x Piyoko and - more importantly - Yatsude x Kaname (they clearly have history)

Dex-chan lover
Piyoko is so unexpectedly wholesome, she's so kind and embarrassed about it, her interactions with Tsubaki are filled with yelling and fuzziness.
You can tell that Piyoko is getting a lot more familiar with Tsubaki now too. She used to hold back a lot more, keep her thoughts to herself and just feel uncomfortable. To some extent, she still holds back to try to be considerate to how weak-willed Tsubaki is, but she also now openly yells out what she really thinks, like she does with Kaname :D A considerate, caring and yelling Piyoko is the real Piyoko!

Dex-chan lover
@JohnJRenns

And then there's the degenerates, that hope for a polyamory between at least 3 of the four.

Honestly, Tsubaki is the most bullied girl on this manga but also the one with more girls interested in her.

Recently, I've been thinking that best girl Yatsude might just be your typical tsukkomi/chaothic neutral character that never gets with anyone for some reason despite being obviously pretty gay herself, but you made me remember that the past between her and Kaname is yet to be revealed. So, kinda interesting to have a TeaserXTeaser pairing.

Users who are viewing this thread