School Zone

How does this have an 8 rating? I saw some chapters and my brain turned to mush. The dynamic between the main characters sucks and the script is terrible; how is this supposed to be a "comedy"? All the jokes fall flat. We have tons of yuri stories with an affectionate moron and her kuudere partner, too, and much better than this one.
The character designs for the two main girls are nice tho.

I randomly decided to check this out and im so glad i did! The art style is amazing. And there chemistry is so fun to read im so hooked. I very much look forward to more😄

I randomly clicked on this thinking I’d read a chapter or two and drop but I surprisingly enjoyed reading every single chapter. I love the art and visuals, the chemistry between the characters, the comedy bits, and the chill story. Im loving this manga so far and I look forward to future chapter releases. I might have to buy a physical copy when made available

Double-page supporter
huh, interesting how this traces all the way back to a pixiv sketch doujinshi the author made all the way back in 2013. https://www.pixiv.net/artworks/36478240

Users who are viewing this thread