School Zone

Sooo, according to the comments is this one of those Yuri that are technically one, but not really, YuruYuri style?

Dex-chan lover
@Kremenala Since YuruYuri we're getting tons of those "yuri" manga that just has girl saying they love each other and all barely seriously.

Well to be fair, YuruYuri at least has 1 lesbian if I remember, that tsundere president, we also have her friend which is a yuri lover so it does work as a shoujo-ai of some sort even if there isn't any proper relation....

School Zone might or might not have lesbians, I honestly don't know at this point lol
It could be yuri but it can easily pass as a normal girls only slice of life, the only real stuff was the bra scene and the awkward moments between them... Both can also be used as comedy friendship.

Conclusion: I don't fucking know lol

it's fine as it is.

It doesn't have to be explicit yuri as long as it's fun. I just hope there will be an ending.

I hate those manga where the author continues indefinitely until he has no more ideas or the readers are no longer interested ...

I was looking for some nice GL and while the crumbs in this one are quite small, it's so fun to read, it totally makes up for it! Real glad I found this gem

It's a pretty damn funny gag manga, but suffers a bit from the "EVERYONE IS GAY" yuri trope. Well worth the read so far, though.

With this the second volume is over. Excited for the third one. And the story started to pick up too.
Really enjoying this manga.

Dex-chan lover
I'M SOOO HAPPPYYY BITCCHESS!!!
THIS GOT LICENSED BY SEVEN SEAS!!
KAMPAAIIIII!!!!🎊🎉

Why is it that the volume three cover makes Yatsude look like she's gonna eat me and kill my family?

Users who are viewing this thread