SCOOP MUSOU: "SCOOP HADOUHOU!" - Ch. 1 - Princess Lithisia and Miner Alan

Dex-chan lover
The author is either really retarded or unparalleled genius. No, he must be mix of both, actually. I dig.

Don't they have some preferences or standards to become Holy Knights to have at least a noble, resolute or diligent looking face?
That man's face screams evil so badly.. Like how did he even become a holy knight with such a mug?
*Nvm on that face requirement but instead, "Ohh, the torrents of time were pretty brutal on that poor man's face."
The author made miners into a hardcore job.. more than normal Earth miners. No offense.
There's more than 4328 floors in a mine.. when one have to also fight calamity class monsters.. Holy sh-- wah..
The poor former knight now bandit had to be the only one to rebuke the mc's logic.. (lol)

Next time on Drago-I mean, SCOOP MUSOU: "SCOOP HADOUHOU!"( `・Ω・´)♂〓〓〓〓★(゜Д ゜ ;;;).:∴DOGOOO,
"What? It's OVER NIn-"
"SHOVEL BEAMMMMMMMM!"
"You Are Already Befriended!"

Group Leader
Somehow I can hear their CommonSense™ collapsing into singularity.

we need that bandit dude as a comrade, a tsukkomi presence is strongly needed here

Dex-chan lover
At first i thought this is another Nanoha spin-off lol

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy You probsbly already know the answer, it's not popular/insteresting enough to warrant a continued publication. Also both have different publisher so you can't really blame the axe on this one. Ganma (the publisher of dungeon nursery) is completely meritocracy (or whatever the right term is) so as long as it's popular enough it shouldn't be axed, which isn't the case with nursery.

edit: I just checked the page for dungeon nursery on Ganma and surprisingly it got line stamp release and merch sold in Ganma store. Now I'm leaning more to "the author is a newbie (his introduction itself said he's a newbie) and doesn't know where to take the story" instead of it axed due to popularity. I haven't read the manga at all tho so i might be wrong and it really an axe.

Dex-chan lover
Freaking what?? Oh I know, this must be one of weird-shaped ultra rare gacha weapon that shoots 9999 beams or something.
And I think collecting seven balls to make one's wish come true sounds familiar lol.

Dex-chan lover
Miner: *explains his shovel powers* you get it?
Me:
dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread