SCP Comic Anthology - KAI - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - SCP-076 - MTF Omega-7 Incident Log (松(A・TYPEcorp.))

Group Leader
@MrPlush No, the mangaka of Oversimplified SCP wrote this chapter for SCP Kai. You can check the content page on chapter 2, this chapter is listed there.

Dex-chan lover
Man. I opened this chapter up in a tab and only got to it after several minutes. Didn’t realize I wasn’t actually reading an Oversimplified SCP chapter until the end reminded me this was a part of the SCP anthology.

Huh, he's called Able?
In russian SCP he was translated as "Avel' " so I got confused till I googled and found out that he's actually Able in English
It is pronounced like A-b-e-l?

Contributor
@AlcoholicSkelet Although not directly confirmed, they're the original Cain (SCP-073) and Abel (SCP-076-2) from the Bible. Cain was made immortal to forever suffer for causing the first murder in history by killing his brother, and the anti-plant life death field is due to him originally being a farmer and denying him the pleasure he got from doing that job.

Abel was given the box to make up for the fact that he was killed, this way he can never die again. Everything else from the violent nature to sociopathy is due to the brain damage inflicted on him when Cain crushed his skull in with a rock.

Here's the link to SCP-105, she can manipulate items directly through photographs. If you're a JoJo fan, she has Atom Heart Father's power.

Dex-chan lover
073 and 076 are easily some of my favorite SCPs. It's a good execution of reinventing classic mythos.

Dex-chan lover
These are the kind of stories that i like the least, each time someone writes the Foundation as a subservient organisation to the military of one country they end looking extremely weak.

Specially one you remember that they have to deal with monsters like The Global Occult Coalition; The Serpent's Hand; Sarkic Cults; The Church of the Broken God; Anderson Robotics; Marshall, Carter, and Dark Ltd; The Three Moons Initiative, etc.

And then you have the Foundation bending the knee to the US military, despite any of the above mentioned groups being able to go and control the US whenever they want.

Group Leader
About Abel vs Able:
http://www.scpwiki.com/forum/t-76703/scp-076#post-422650

Dex-chan lover
ugh, i followed this manga in hopes that it wouldn't end up like oversimplified SCP, and guess who fucking shows up

Aggregator gang
it's the artist, the artist invited to do this chapter is the one who draws oversimplified

Dex-chan lover
I still cannot condone the Foundation's decision to weaponize SCP-105. They should leave her alone.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar
I'll always took it as the O5 being in defacto control of the US and, because of that, any order from the military is by extension an order from the O5

Users who are viewing this thread