SCP Comic Anthology - KI - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - SCP-239 - The Witch Child (Michiyon, Karakuri Musha)

Aggregator gang
I like this version of SCP-239 than the one from the wiki. This version made her seem like a real young child that doesn't know anything, while the original version is like telling about a "time-bomb" in humanoid shape that you never know when it might "ignite"(awaken).

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting them to put in the part where researchers got pissed off that somebody told her about Santa Claus.

I'm more afraid about what she'll cause within her dreams, just a suggestion from her subcontinent and she can annihilate humanity~

Dex-chan lover
Ohh... That poor girl was effectively abused by the Foundation. I know they don't care too much for ethics when it comes to dangerous SCPs, but it's still sad. :(

Yknow...239 might have been capable of eliminating 682. I don't know if that lizard can survive reality altering, but it might have been worth a shot yknow?

Soleilsky
Nope. 682 has endured FAR, FAR, worse than mere reality bending from being sucked into a story with a being whose primary attribute was that it could kill it permanently, to having the very fundamental constants changed.

Users who are viewing this thread